Wednesday, August 10, 2016

St George

On July 20th me and the girls and Ryans parents went to St George. Ryan couldn't get off work so we went down without him. When we got to St George we hit the pool. The girls had a blast swimming with grandpa.  That evening we headed to Tuacahn to see Tarzan. We loved it!  On Saturday we went and did a little shopping and then headed to Kanarraville. I've wanted to do this hike for a few years. I'm so glad we did. It was a 4 hour hike but it was so fun. Most of the time you walk in the water so it kept us cool and kept it fun. Even Paezlee loved it, she walked the hike all by herself. At the top of the hike we found this cool rock slide that goes into a pool of water. My girls and grandpa had a blast going down it. I was sad Ryan wasn't with us to do this hike. After the hike we got some lunch and headed home. It was such a fun little getaway with my cute girls. 



















No comments: