Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Girls Camp 2016

July 26-28 Shaelynn and I went to girls camp. This year it was just wards, so we got to go anywhere we wanted. We decided to go to Bryce Canyon.  I've served in the young women's for many years and this was the first year I was able to go to camp for the whole time. Dianne and Ryan watched the girls while Shaelynn and I went. We left on a Tuesday and we set up camp, played games, did a craft, and then we got ready to go to a western dinner and show. I enjoyed it, not sure the girls did. After the show we stayed up around the fire and talked until after 1:00 am. On Wednesday we got up and headed to hike Bryce Canyon. After our long and hot hike we ate lunch and then we went and got ice cream an walked around the gift shops. Then we went swimming for a few hours before dinner and testimonies. We stayed up way late around the campfire and finally headed to be around 2:00. Thursday we got up took down camp and headed home. I was exhausted but I had so much fun especially spending time with just Shae. I sure do love my calling!  



No comments: