Friday, January 16, 2009

Shaelynn



Happy Birthday Shae! 6 years ago on Jan 13, 2003 my first baby girl was born. It was a scary and long road but we got her here safe and healthy.I started having problems in Nov and Shae's due date was Feb. After being on bed rest for weeks and given steroid shots to develop her lungs. Shae was taken at 36 weeks, by an emergency c-section. She had to be put on oxygen for 4 hours but after that she was healthy enough to be taken off and not have to have it again. She was the prettiest baby and has grown into such a beautiful young girl.

Now my little girl that isn't so little anymore is 6 years old. She was so excited to turn 6 and I was so sad. She is growing up so fast. She had a family birthday party and we got her a high school musical guitar cake. On Saturday she is having her friend party at the bowling alley.

8 comments:

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Happy birthday Shaelynn. I didn't realize her birthday was already. I was thinking it was later in month. I am glad she had a good day.

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Oh, my. I cannot believe it has been six years! I remember that whole ordeal, and what a beautiful baby she was, and oh my goodness she has grown up to be such a beautiful little girl! Happy Birthday Shaelynn! (Remember me, I'm that wierd friend of your mom's that always tries to talk to you that you are scared to death of.)

Olson Family said...

I seriously cannot believe it has been 6 years. Where has time gone? But now I can tease her about her boyfriends! I love that girl!

Janille said...

I'm glad that you got her here okay! That is a scary story! She was a beautiful baby!! AND SUCH A PRETTY GIRL NOW! I love her eyes! I'm glad she had a good birthday!

How are you feeling?

Me said...

Happy Birthday Shaelynn! She is so cute, I love her cake. Can you do me a favor? Can you email me at carbonhigh.class2000@gmail.com? I am planning our reunion and am trying to get organized.

Amanda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAE! Wow, the time has flown.

Hope you're doing okay. I'm praying for you!

Shauntel said...

Cassie! Oh my gosh! Is she really that big? I need to come visit. I really want to see the new house. We need to plan a day if you are feeling up to it! I miss you so much!

Me said...

Hey Cassie! We got our railings from Rory's cousin. He owns Badlands fab in Helper. He can do any type of railing you want and does a special powder coating to prevent it from rusting. Their # is 435-472-FABB. Erin is the secretary so she can get you all the prices and what not. Hope it helps!