Saturday, December 27, 2008

FUN FUN FUN

We have been having lots of fun at our house. Christmas morning was great. The girls got everything they wanted and more. Santa did good at getting everything they asked for. Paeton got her pink teddy bear that by the way meows(silly Santa) and her pink cowboy boots. She also got a baby and a stroller that Santa surprised her with. Shae got her High School Musical Teddy bear and High School Musical 3 CD. She also got a new bedspread and a CD player that once again Santa surprised her with. The CD player, I don't know if it was a good idea but that's all she does is set in her room and blast the music. We have to keep telling her to turn it down. Wow she is turning into a teenager at the age of 5. That afternoon we went to Ryan's parents house for lunch and to visit. Then we went to my parents house later that afternoon. It was so nice to visit with all the family.





Yesterday we hooked the sled up to the four wheeler and pulled the girls around on it. They decided that was too much fun and we had to do it again today. This time we got Ryan out there and I pulled him around. I wish I could do it with them, at least I get to take the pictures. I guess if we have to have all this snow at least we get to enjoy it. We had to make Paeton come in, she wants to go everyday now.






8 comments:

Monsen3 said...

Hey Cassie, I found you on Chavonne Bailey's page and thought I would check out your blog. Come visit my blog too. monsen3@blogspot.com
I am glad Christmas was good for your family.
Holly Gilson Monsen

Anonymous said...

What a fun Christmas! It looks like the girls had a GREAT day! I'm glad that you were able to see ALL of your families! Sledding looks like so much fun! I'm glad it turned out better then Dalen's attempt with his girls.

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Isn't country life the best. There's so much to do. I am glad you guys had a good Christmas

things we love... said...

How fun!!! I loved your post before also. I can't believe that you are having twins.....CRAZY! I bet you can't believe it either! I hope that all goes well!!! Who is your doctor and when did you find out? I am just shocked but so excited for you guys. 2 babies one for each of your little girls, haha!!!!

Olson Family said...

Hahaha oops! I guess I didn't leave a comment yet. I swore I did! But you guys need to go sledding when I am home, so that I can join in on the fun and excitment!

Janille said...

I just made a blog for our class of 1998. I think it will be a fun way to keep in touch. So check it out at NSHclassof98.blogspot.com
SPREAD THE WORD!

Janille

suzy said...

Wow, Ryan graduated in '98? He is old. I actually thought he was older than that. So how are you feeling? And how is Ryan's hand? I am still so excited everytime I think about you having twins!!

Brittany said...

I am glad your Christmas went well, looks like they had a fun time in the snow too.