Friday, February 13, 2009

A getaway

Last weekend we took a trip to Moab. Ryan's cousin came home from his mission so we made a weekend out of it. We went to the arches, we couldn't go to a lot of them because they were closed but we did get to go to some. The girls had a blast, Shaelynn now thinks we should live there. Sorry lots of pictures.















On Monday, Me,Mandy and Trina went up to Orem and got massages. We did a little shopping and went to dinner at the Olive Garden. I loved my massage it was so relaxing. Thanks girls for taking me out I enjoyed my day.

9 comments:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Don't ever apologize for lots of pictures! That's the best part! Glad you guys had fun in Moab, wish I could have been there too!

Moab Cozzens said...

I think you guys should live here, too! Glad you had fun.

Janille said...

What a fun trip! The pictures are cute. Moab is so pretty! Sounds like Monday was a good day too! I'm glad you got a girls day! I LOVE MASSAGES & Olive Garden!

Janille said...

Sorry, that was me.

Chavonne said...

You deserved to get out, and I'm so glad you did. I love Moab! What a fun memory.

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

I am glad we all got to go and relax in Orem. It was a lot of fun. Don't forget to ask for a cup to take your drink home the next time you go to Olive Garden:)

Olson Family said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! I thought it was a good time. We will have to go again. But Disneyland will be even better! No offense to Moab!

Brittany said...

I am pretty jealous of you being able to take pictures without snow in them. Glad you had a great time.

Bradpetehoops said...

Great and awesome place!