Friday, February 27, 2009

Paeton

Today I took Paeton in to get her hair cut. Her hair is so much like mine, its thin and doesn't grow very good. She had a tail in the back and her sides were short so we cut it. She looks so cute!



14 comments:

whitneys said...

it looks super cute!!!! how are you by the way?

Olson Family said...

Well I think it's cute I don't care what Ryan says! He doesn't know what he is talking about! I love it

Janille said...

It is so cute! Doesn't she like it?

Janille said...

SORRY! That was me.

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

So cute! I don't think you can really go wrong with a face like that, though! Does she like it? I think it looks darling.

Monsen3 said...

she looks adorable. Grant and I are coming over this next weekend. I am going to come and see you if that is alright.

Me said...

I love her hair. My little girl has thin hair too, so I am going to try to get it cut like that, too cute!

Monsen3 said...

Well have fun. I will let you know when we make it over again.

Adri and Cory said...

It is way cute! Kodi's used to be the same way....mullet! I love it short.

Moab Cozzens said...

You are going to get a strange arrival coming through on your live feed. It's just me checking on you from France. Tell Payton I love the hair cut!

things we love... said...

Oh my gosh.... she looks so big now! Her hair cut is tooo cute!!!!

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

It's so cute! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I think it is absolutely adorable, Cass!

suzy said...

She is like you in every way. I love that cutie pie. Haircuts are so fun. Where did you get your massage at?