Saying hello and goodbye at the same time is the hardest thing we hope to have to ever endure. It is an experience that you would not wish on your worst enemy. It is a pain that words cannot describe, a void in life that may not ever completely be filled. As Cassie and I have talked and tried to understand why this had to be, we can only take comfort in the truths of the gospel. We thank you for your thoughts,and prayers during this difficult time.
20 comments:
I love you guys! You are in my prayers. I really don't have any words that could comfort you. But just remember that they are with our Father and you will see them again.
Oh! I am so sorry! I am shedding tears for you now. I will continue to pray for you and your family. Much love!
Cassie and Ryan, Beau and I are shedding tears right now for you both! We are so sorry about the trial that you and your family are going through right now!!! You guys are in our thoughts and prayers right now! We love you guys!!!
Thank you guys so much for letting me come and see you yesterday!
My heart is still breaking for you! I have been thinking, Cole and Colton were not a mistake, God doesn’t make mistakes. I'm sure that they were just to perfect and pure that their spirits did not need to endure the pains and trials of this earth.
Looking at their little hand prints and foot prints reminded me of a quote I once heard; "There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an impact on this world." I think that is so true with these little guys! They have touched so many lives and really made us remember our plan on earth! Thanks for sharing this hard and special time with us!
My prayers are with you both! I hope that comfort and peace and feel your heart.
I am so sorry for what you have had to endure. You are in my thoughts and prayers. It is such a blessing to know that families are forever. Have faith and hang in there.
You know we are thinking about your family. It's so nice to have a testimony of the gospel to get us through hard times. As always, you will be in our thoughts and prayers.
I wish I was in Fountain Green right now and I would come and give you a hug. You are in our prayers.
We are so sorry that you guys have to go through this! We are so lucky to have the gospel,espically at times like these! You guys are definatly in our thoughts and prayers too!
I am so sorry, you guys. I wish things had turned out differently. You guys are in our prayers, and our thoughts as you go through this difficult time. We love you!
we are so sorry. we are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. remember that you'll see them again. we love you guys!
Cassi and Ryan I am so so sorry. If there is anything I can do please let me know. Cassi if you need to talk give me a call I kinda know the pain that you are going though right now. I will keep you in my prays.
Ryan and Cassie,
This is Amy (Ericksen) Robinson. I have been following your blog and we have been praying for you. We will continue to do so. You two must be so strong for Heavenly Father to give you such a great trial. He is shaping you into what He wants you to be. Your girls are absolutely beautiful! Ryan, Shaelynn looks just like you I think. Thank you for blogging about the twins. I know it probaby wasn't easy, but I appreciate it. Those two little boys have already impacted lives. Thanks for sharing them.
Amy Robinson
Cassie,
I love you. It's all been said, but I love you and you are in my thoughts and prayers. You are probably not up to company now, but I will call you in awhile when things settle down.
I can not imagine the trial that this has been for you and your family. During these difficult times please know that there are many people who are praying for your family, us included.
I hope you don't mind, I used your family picture on my blog.
Are your girls back home? I'm sure it was good to have a few days off, but I'm positive you guys missed them.
I hope you are feeling even a little better! Go a day at a time, don't rush things! It's all part of the grieving process (1. Denial 2. Anger 3. Bargaining
4. Depression 5. Acceptance) go a step at a time.
We are praying for you. We know you will be stronger because of this experience as hard and as devastating as it has been for you. The Lord is looking out for you and is always there for you. We love you
I love you guys so much! I am always here for you, and a door away! I'm sorry you have had to go through this, and I know we will all be able to see Colton and Cole again! I am so thankful to have a brother and sister like you guys, and thank you for letting me be a part of your life, and your girls! I love you guys, and will always pray for you!
Cassie and Ryan, how blessed you are that our father in heaven chose you to make the bodies of PERFECT spirits. They are so perfect that they didn't need to come to Earth to prove them selves. You are so blessed and now they will be watching over you forever. They are running and playing together. You did good Cassie and Ryan in your work that was planned for us. I love you little sis more than you'll ever know.... Tam
Shaelynn's new picture is cute!
Cassie~
This is Natalie (Bates) Olsen. I am so sorry for your loss. I know there isn't anything I can say that will make you feel better. Just know that I am thinking of you. This is the same way my twin sister died. I wish your little family the best. Your girls are beautiful!
~Nat
P.S. I found your blog off Sarah's and Suzy's blogs.
Post a Comment