Yesterday I spent my day watching Shaelynn dance at a dance competition in Spanish Fork. I wasn't very excited for competitions but it wasn't that bad and she danced with all of her friends. She danced 3 dances and she got a trophy and was so excited. Here are a few pictures of her, I didn't get a lot because I couldn't video tape and take pictures at the same time ( I'm not very talented). She did such a good job, I'm so proud of her.

Yes she is standing in a shower, they are practicing before the next dance in the girls locker room in the shower.


11 comments:
way to go shay that is awesome
Good job Shaelynn! Shae's such a beautiful girl!
I'm sad I couldn't make it! I'm sure she did a way good job!
Good job Shay!! She is getting so big! I remember when she was a itty bitty baby!!! Time goes by too quick!!!
Man, she is cute! It looks like she loves what she does! Good Job Shaelynn! Congrats on the trophy!
What a cutie! It's good that you were able to get some pictures, but I'm sure that she'd be happier to have the video. I would've only done one or the other
Cass...how was the weather in Cali? I want to go so bad!! How much older is Paeton than Max and how did she do? Could she go on all the rides?
Shaelynn is so cute in her little costumes, I can't wait for Gwen to be in dance, but all the classes here are always full.
I love dance cometitions, she looks so cute. I love how she poses for all the pictures, she is adorable.
Hey Cassie, if you don't mind, email me your phone number, I would love to call and get some preschool advice. My email address is sarahjo5086@hotmail.com. Thanks.
I can't wait for Katy to be in a dance competition. I think it sounds way fun.
What cute girls you have! I bet it was so fun to watch them! They are getting so big!
Post a Comment