Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Family Night

Last night for Monday night and since the weather was warm for a change, we decided to take the girls to go ride horses. Ryan decided to teach Paeton how to ride all by herself and she decided she loved it that way. Shaelynn is already experienced with riding by herself and is getting so good at it. While waiting for Ryan to get the horses ready Pae was holding grandma Johnson's horse and she said "Mom I wish I could be a horse, so I could eat grass. She made me laugh so hard. We had a nice time and they even got me on a horse for a few minutes and the pictures of me is compliments of Shaelynn she was snapping away while Ryan and I rode.













6 comments:

The Robinson's said...

So fun I love the horses. Harlee is finally big enough this year that we are going to get her out on a few rides. She had rode around the farm but I think the Mountians are calling for us...

Janille said...

That looks so AWESOME! I MISS country life! I'm so glad that you guys are finally getting some good weather!

Julia Armstrong said...

Super Cute! I fell off a horse once...it was Deanna's. Well done!

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Where's your helmet?! Katy isn't ready to ride by herself. I just don't trust her yet. Looks like a lot of fun.

Lara said...

How fun! I love the pictures. I haven't been horse back riding in so long, I really miss it!

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Oh, look at you! And I bet you didn't even fall off! What cute, grown up girls you have. I'm so impressed with them!