Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Vacation

Last week we went to Disneyland, we had so much fun. We went with Ryan's family, his parents and brothers and sister. Ryan had never been to disneyland and it took a lot of talking to get him to agree to go but he really liked it. I was so shocked he hates lagoon so I was worried but he loved the rides at disneyland. The girls loved it too, they loved seeing minnie mouse and anyone else we could find. Shae amazed me she didn't want to spend time in the kiddie section with Paeton she wanted to ride all the big rides. Her two favorite rides were Space Mountain and California Screamin. We also went to the beach and relaxed and played. We had such a good vacation and Ryan has agreed to go again some day so we made a believer out of him.



















12 comments:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

How fun! I am so jealous. We want to take Aiden to Disneland, but I'm sure it won't happen for a while because we don't ever plan anything. I'm glad you guys got to go and had fun! Your girls are so stinking cute.

Lara said...

I am glad you had fun! I am excited to go this year, we are going for Marks birthday in October. Your girls are adorable! :)

Moab Cozzens said...

You guys don't look nearly scared enough on that roller coaster! Glad you had a good time.

Janille said...

HOW FUN!! If it makes you feel better Ryan, last year was my 1st time to Disneyland too! I'm glad you had a good trip! It is SO NICE TO GO WITH FAMILY! I LOVED the help when we went!

Monsen3 said...

I am glad that you had fun.

whitneys said...

fun fun fun!!! cale won't let me take the kids til they are a tad bit older. it looks like the girls had a blast!!

Olson Family said...

I'm glad we all went it was so much fun! I can't wait to do it again! We better!

Brittany said...

Wow it looks like you had a fun time. I love disneyland!

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

It was fun. I can't wait to go again.

things we love... said...

It looks sooo fun!! What a nice getaway & I am glad that you made a believer out of Ryan, hahaha!!! We need to get together now that yopu are back!!

Tam said...

You needed that Cass, glad you had fun. love ya....

Bradpetehoops said...

It's so good!