Thursday, April 9, 2009

Visit with the Easter Bunny

For my preschool Easter party I arranged for the Easter Bunny to make a visit to my class. I didn't tell them he was coming and when he walked in the kids were so excited. Since Shaelynn goes to kindergarten in the morning and my preschool isn't until the afternoon she was there for his visit. The Easter Bunny brought every kid an easter bunny. What a nice Easter bunny he was. My girl especially were so excited, they have been begging to go to try to find him up at the mall. Thanks Easter Bunny you brought smiles to everyones face.






This is me and my cute class

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Awe! That is so cute. I can't believe how fast your girls are growing. But they are both so so so cute!!! What special surprise for your class.

Moab Cozzens said...

How fun. I wish you had been MY kids preschool teacher.

Brittany said...

You gotta love the way kids light up to see that fur-ball.