Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter

I have been a little busy but I wanted to post our cute pictures of Easter. On saturday we had my nieces baptism so we spent the afternoon up north with family afterwards we came home and made this:




Its was such a fun little bunny house, they girls had a blast making it. Afterwards we died Easter eggs and Ryan even joined in for this one.










The girls Easter morning opening their Easter baskets

Shae and Pae in their new Easter dresses getting ready to leave for church

9 comments:

Amanda said...

awe! adorable! Looks like you guys had a great Easter. And its good to see Ryan joining in. Your girls are so cute. I can't believe how fast they are growing up.

Tam said...

You guys look so happy and the girl's dresses are beautiful. Miss you guys.

Moab Cozzens said...

Looks like a good Easter for you guys. And the girls are beautiful in their dresses - well, actually, they are beautiful anyway!

Janille said...

What a fun Easter! Your family is so cute! The girls look so adorable in their dresses!

Olson Family said...

Look at you being the blogger. Three posts in a row! Definately better than me. I'm glad your Easter was good. Shae and Pae are so cute, I just love them!

Me said...

How fun! Your girls are so cute. If you get a minute, email me. I really want to talk to you about your preschool. sarahjo5086@hotmail.com!

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Fun Easter! By the way, Aiden still loves you-every time I'm on the computer he begs to see your picture. He loves to see your eyes.

jfarnsworth said...

Cute cute dresses! And the bunny house was an awesome idea, maybe I'll do that with Alix next year! Your girls are getting so big, we'll have to come visit sometime when things settle down up here!

things we love... said...

How fun!! You girls are sooo pretty!!! Love the dresses!! They are growing up!!! We miss you guys! We still need to get together!!!