Shaelynn competed in Little Miss Lamb Day. The theme was Fun in the sun. She didn't win in her age group, but she sure did an awesome job! She recieved the Cutest Walk award. She was so excited to participate. She had a lot of fun, and made some new friends. She is already talking about what she can do better to try again next year. She sure looked way cute up there. Thanks to Heidi for doing her hair, and for everyone coming. Good Job Shae! We love you and are so proud of you!
She is SO CUTE! Tell her CONGRATS on her cute walk!! She is so brave to do that. I remember how FREAKED out I was when I did Miss Fairview when I was 17. I can tell she has MANY more Pageants ahead of her!
4 comments:
Congrats on doing such a great job!
Well I think she should have won. Who possibly could have been cuter?
She is SO CUTE! Tell her CONGRATS on her cute walk!! She is so brave to do that. I remember how FREAKED out I was when I did Miss Fairview when I was 17. I can tell she has MANY more Pageants ahead of her!
She really did do a good job. She wasn't as shy as I thought she would be. I'm proud of her!
Post a Comment