Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Day

We had a very good Christmas! Santa was way good to us this year. Shaelynn asked santa for a wii, and Paeton asked for a pink barbie jeep. They both got what they asked for and more. Santa also brought all of us Band Hero to go with the wii. Its been the best present, we all have had way too much fun with it.







6 comments:

suzy said...

I want a pink barbie jeep!!

Janille said...

What a fun Christmas! The girls look like they are happy with their gifts!

Julia Armstrong said...

Next stop...Dance, Dance Revolution!

Olson Family said...

You win the prize for most entertaining Christmas presents! We've all had a lot of fun with it. I'm glad they loved their presents

Monsen3 said...

I wanted a Wii but my brother and his wife got one. So it saved me lots of $$$ and I just go next door to play. Laynee would have loved the jeep too.

The Robinson's said...

Wow santa must love your girls...They am sure they are angels with a mother like you. Ya we are going to find out what we are having There is no way I could wait and see.lol