Saturday, December 5, 2009

He must be the real SANTA

I took the girls to see Santa at the mall. They were so excited to tell Santa what they wanted. Paeton ran and jumped on his lap very first and sat and talked to him. It wasn't very long ago that they cried when they sat on his lap, now they are on his lap before I even get there. On the way home Shaelynn said "Mom he must be the real Santa." I asked her why she thought that and she said "he knew we danced. If he wasn't the real Santa he wouldn't know that". When we got home I put the picture next to last years and Shae said once again "see mom its the same Santa as last year, he really is the real Santa".

5 comments:

Me said...

They are so cute, I really need to take my kids to see Santa.

whitneys said...

how cute! what a smart girl you've got! :)

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Cute! I love how kids just totally and wholeheartedly believe in Santa. It's like magic.

Olson Family said...

Shae's a smart girl! They both look so cute! I love Pae's little evil smile!

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

He looks a lot better then the Santa we saw!!!