Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS!






We made this cute little ginger bread house tonight for Santa. The girls had fun making it I told them never again, but I think I said it last time we made one too. I think Santa will like it though.



6 comments:

Moab Cozzens said...

Oh, you are such a good Mom!! I made gingerbread houses with the YOUNG WOMEN and said never again. Cute houses, cute girls.

Olson Family said...

I love the girls dresses! But whats there not to love, cute girls in red dresses! Perfect!

jfarnsworth said...

Your girls are beautiful! They are getting so grown up. I am excited for the next cute Johnson girl to come along!

Me said...

Your girls are so cute and I love the gingerbread house.

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

I love the Christmas dresses. You guys were busy on Christmas Eve. Looks fun!

Janille said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I LOVE the girls dresses. They are so pretty! (have I ever mentioned that?) We make ginger bread houses too! I ask myself Why? every time too. It is a fun memory when it is over!

p.s. how are you feeling?