On Tuesday we decided we didn't want to do anything but relax, so we slept in that morning, then got up and headed down to the beach where we enjoyed laying next to ocean and just being together. We then enjoyed a nice yummy lunch, then headed to the pool to take a swim. The pool was cold! I just wanted to go back to the ocean where it was 85 degrees, but the ocean is really salty. We then took a nap by the pool. After our nap we decided to go kyacking, it was really fun! We saw some cool looking fish. After that we headed back to the ocean to swim, we spent the remainder of the afternoon swimming. Then we headed back to our rooms to get cleaned up and head to dinner. We went to a Chinese place for dinner. Then we walked the beach and enjoyed taking some pictures. I was getting really sad, this being our last night here. I loved this place! I forgot to mention the bahama mamas, they are this yummy drink virgin of course they have there. I had one with every meal. They were yummy. Boy I'm going to miss those!
Prescott Sealing Day
9 years ago












No comments:
Post a Comment