Sunday, June 28, 2015

Father's Day

On Father's Day Ryan and I got to speak in his branch. A few months ago they called Ryan to a new calling. He is the ward clerk/financial clerk in the boys home branch. I am staying in our home ward with the girls since they cannot attend this branch. I have missed attending church with Ryan. On Father's Day i got to go with him and speak. It's a branch of about 8 people kind of wierd. I got to speak on the role of fathers. I was grateful for this talk to remind me of the importance of fathers. I'm so grateful for my father and the things he has taught me, and for sacrificing so much for me.  I sure love him, and his grand daughters sure love him. I'm so grateful for Ryan and for giving me four of the most precious daughters. He does so much for us and I'm so grateful for him. We sure do love him!  

No comments: