On Wednesday we got up and packed up our stuff and headed to breakfast. We had to be checked out by 10:00 but the bus didn't pick us until 1:00 so we had a few hours left of the Bahamas. After we ate we went down to the beach and Ryan and Jason went for a last swim and I walked around in the water then I relaxed in a chair. After a while we headed over to the flea market to buy our kids a souvenir. I can still hear the words everyone said as you walked by the booths. Looking is free, buying is cheap. We got the girls a cute purse that says bahamas and the lady put each of the girls name on it. Ryan spoiled me and bought me two dresses and a hoodie and a picture frame. Then we walked back to the beach said our goodbyes to it and headed to catch our bus to get back to the ship. We loaded the ship and at 6:00 pm it set sail for florida. That evening we went to a major show and then went and listened to a lady sing in over a 1000 voices. She was pretty neat. The weather got a little crazy that night, the thunder and lighting were so close. We watched a chair fly over the side of the ship into the ocean and the ship got a little rough for a bit. It was kind of crazy! We decided to head to bed and the next morning we were in Florida. We had to be off ship by 10:00. Customs was a little crazy getting through and then we went and got lunch and headed to the airport to head home, we didn't get into utah until 11:00 pm. I was kind of sad because I knew the girls would be asleep when we got home and I wouldn't see them until Friday. We had such amazing help with them while were gone. What wonderful family we have to help us out so we could make this trip possible. This trip was so amazing! We loved every minute of it. It was so good for Ryan and I. We needed this so bad. The stress of life, kids, work can really get to you and this vacation was perfect! We were able to check out for 7 days and focus on each other. No phones, no communication with the anyone but each other. We grew closer together and brought a whole new love for each other to the surface. I love him so much and I'm so glad he is mine!
Prescott Sealing Day
9 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment