
Happy Birthday Paeton! My little girl was born 3 years ago. Wow! time has gone by so fast. I have loved every minute of these past 3 years. Paeton was born on my birthday, its been a special day to share it with her. I remember a few days before I had her. The doctor was trying to figure out a day that he could take her. Ryan was in school at that time and it started the 25th. The doctor wanted to take her that day. I told him I wasn't doing this without Ryan and he would have to figure another day out. When he called that evening he said the hospital is all set up to have her on the 23rd. I was so excited! It was the day I would have her but also it was my birhtday. What more could you ask for having your little girl born on your birthday, it was the best present ever. The day I had her I went in that morning to prepare for a c-section, my parents brought Shaelynn down to the hospital so she could be there when I had her. I wanted to do everything to make Shae feel included since Shae was in for a new change of life. The moment they laid Paeton in my arms, I just knew I was so blessed to have 2 beautiful girls and for them to be so healthy.

For mine and Paeton's birthday we had a dinner at our house. Grandma and Grandpa Taylor, Grandma and Grandpa Johnson, Mandy, Rory, Trina, Katelyn and Trey all came over to celebrate mine and Pae's birthday. She got tons of presents, she loved everything she got especially the makeup and pink purse. She is really into makeup and anything to do with pink. It was a really nice day, I put a couple of pictures of paeton with her cake and then I found a picture of me when I turned 3.



5 comments:
Oh my goodness, you have cloned yourself!! You and Paeton look exactly alike at three. She will grow up knowing she will be as pretty as her mom when she's big :)
So fun, I would have never thought in a million years that my kids would share a day with someone else but my Harlee was born 2 weeks early on my neice Randi's b-day. My neice and I are very close so that made me a little scared as to how she would react to that. To my supprise Randi loves it. It is there day. Randi had told me for a long time that I would have her on Randi's birthday I never thought it would really happen. It is crazy to me as to how much children really know! Happy Birthday to the both of you.
I always think of you on your birthday because it is Joey's birthday too. But I didn't know that it was Paetons!! She seriously looks like your clone. How appropriate that you share a birthday too. I thought that Gwen and Paeton were the same age though. But I guess when I saw you last, you were pregnant and Gwen was in a stroller, so that makes sense. Well, Happy Late Birthday!!
That's so funny, I saw that picture and thought it was Paeton, but the picture looked kind of old. She looks exactly like you! What a cutie!
How fun! That would be really special! She is quite the little cutie!
Post a Comment