Thursday, August 14, 2008

Its finished

My house is finally finished! We are moving in on Saturday. I've been really busy trying to get the house all cleaned up and then get everything packed up and ready to go. I took a couple of loads down the last few days and it doesn't even look like I have moved anything out yet. I can't believe how much stuff I have added in just 3 years.


This is the my house, which I just noticed I didn't get the entire house in the picture

This is my kitchen

This is the other side of the kitchen, my fireplace that I just love, its 3 sided so you can see it from the kitchen and the frontroom.

This is my hallway, the rods aren't in but will me in this morning

This is my shower, I just love the shower, its so pretty

This is the bathtub in the masterbath, I love my masterbath the shower and tub turned out so good.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

$$_______________________________$$$$$
__$$$$$$$$*_____________________,,$$$$$$$$*
___$$$$$$$$$$,,_______________,,$$$$$$$$$$*
____$$$$$$$$$$$$___ ._____.___$$$$$$$$$$$$
____$$$$$$$$$$$$$,_'.____.'_,,$$$$$$$$$$$$$
____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$,, '.__,'_$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.@:.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
______***$$$$$$$$$$$@@$$$$$$$$$$$****
__________,,,__*$$$$$$@.$$$$$$,,,,,,
_____,,$$$$$$$$$$$$$* @ *$$$$$$$$$$$$,,,
____*$$$$$$$$$$$$$*_@@_*$$$$$$$$$$$$$
___,,*$$$$$$$$$$$$$__.@.__*$$$$$$$$$$$$$,,
_,,*___*$$$$$$$$$$$___*___*$$$$$$$$$$*__ *',,
*____,,*$$$$$$$$$$_________$$$$$$$$$$*,,____*
______,;$*$,$$**'____________**'$$***,,
____,;'*___'_.*__________________*___ '*,,
,,,,.;*____________---____________ _ ____ '**,,,,
*.°
ยบ
...°
....O
.......°o O ° O
.................°
.............. °
............. O
.............o....o°o
.................O....°
............o°°O.....o
...........O..........O
............° o o o O

*

http://luchorosarigasino.blogspot.com


.

Olson Family said...

I'm so excited for you guys to move down. Your house looks nice, and you will have the greatest neighbors ever! How did you get so lucky?

Lara said...

Its beautiful! I am so jealous of the size! I suddenly feel ungrateful for my house...Okay, I LOVE my house but it is small and we will definitely have to move into a bigger house as our family grows. Have fun decorating and moving in - that is hard work but fun (for me) especially if its in a new, big home!

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Yay! Congratulations, I'm so excited for you! Your house is beautiful. Have fun moving, and living in your brand new house.

Shauntel said...

Tell me when you are all settled and ready for visitors! I am coming as soon as you will let me! I love, love, love your shower! I am going to copy that in our next house!

Adri and Cory said...

I love it! I am so excited for you guys. I can't even imagine how nice it would be to be in my own house! Congrats!

The Robinson's said...

Cassi I love the house, I would love to stop by sometime and see it. I am in FG a lot so we will have to get in touch sometime.

whitneys said...

yea it's finished!!! aren't you guys so excited!! It's beautiful!!!

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

your home is really nice. If you ever need a fun game to play in your tub let me know!

Brittany said...

I bet you are so excited. Congrats!! To answer your question, we moved away from Price over a year ago.

Me said...

Your house is beautiful! I love the fireplace. It is really interesting to see the different things we did in the same house! I love your shower too~ Congrats!