Four our anniversary Ryan and I went to St. George We left the girls here with my parents and went for the weekened. We had lots of fun! We got a hotel and went swimming. Later that night we went out to dinner to the Texas Roadhouse. The food was so good! After dinner we meet up with Jill and Kenny, I got to see there cute new house they bought and play with there little boy for awhile. Afterwards the four of us went to see Les Miserables at Tuacahn. I really enjoyed it, it was a little long over 3 hours and it was really hot. I love going to Tuacahn, this was my second time going but I have loved it. I love the locations and how pretty it is. On our way home we took the long way . Ryan wanted to go see where he used to live in Kanab. It is really a pretty town. It was interesting to listen to the stories of his childhood and to see the house he spent many of his years being a kid. We went and saw Big Rock Candy Mountain, Its a pretty cool mountain. Then we took the Nebo Loop home, Its really pretty up that way. We walked out and saw the Devils Kitchen, I didn't understand why it was called that until I saw it for myself. Then we made our way home, my girls didn't even miss us at all. It was so nice to get away and have a break and be together. Thanks Ryan for the fun time, its just what I needed.
3 comments:
What a fun weekend! I love little getaways and I have always wanted to go to the Tuacahn. When are you guys moving into your new house?
yea for you two!!! sounds like you guys had a blast down here in good ol' st. george.
Sounds like it was a fun time! It is always nice to get away. St. George is a good place to go. We only live about forty minutes away and we don't get down there very often. Cory can't stand the heat!
Post a Comment