Good job Ryan! I want a fireplace like that so bad! I love that direct heat and warm home environment that only a fireplace can create. I jealous!
Your mantel looks really nice. I've been meaning to tell you that your family pictures turned out really cute.
The mantel looks great. What a talented husband you have! How are you feeling? Hope the pregnancy is going good for you!
He does a good job. I'm excited to see how the bench turns out
gorgeous!!! as usual. ryan does really pretty work!! lucky you! i hope you're feeling good. i'm super excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Good job Ryan! I want a fireplace like that so bad! I love that direct heat and warm home environment that only a fireplace can create. I jealous!
Your mantel looks really nice. I've been meaning to tell you that your family pictures turned out really cute.
The mantel looks great. What a talented husband you have! How are you feeling? Hope the pregnancy is going good for you!
He does a good job. I'm excited to see how the bench turns out
gorgeous!!! as usual. ryan does really pretty work!! lucky you! i hope you're feeling good. i'm super excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment