This is my cheerleader, she had a great day at school, they got to dress up and have a party and go through a haunted house.
Here is my cute cinderella at her preschool party.
This is my preschool class
That evening Shaelynn's school had a Halloween carnival, the kids had a blast, most of the pictures I got are blurry. Here is the Shae attmpting to climb the rock wall at the carnival
After the carnival we did trunk or treat at the park. It was a fun day and the kids loved it.



4 comments:
How come you didn't put the picture of the witch on here! I wanted to see :)
Because I didn't take a picture of the witch, plus I'm that every day just come over and see.
Cute costumes for all the kids! Glad Halloween was fun for you all.
Your girls looked really cutge on halloween
Post a Comment