Sunday, November 9, 2008

Our weekend

We had a nice long weekend, Shaelynn didn't have school on Friday because of parent teacher conferences. On Thursday night she had a Late Night with one of her friends. We have never had a Late Night, but what a great idea rather than a sleepover. She had so much fun! I thought it was wierd waiting up for my 5 year old until 11:00 p.m. I guess this is just the beginning.

On Friday we went up north, I left the kids with my parents while me and my sister went to lunch for her birthday at Olive Garden. I love that place! We went shopping, or should I say walked the mall. It was nice to get out and hang out with her.

Saturday, we did a lot of yard work. We finished filling in the trenches and the girls had a blast on the four wheeler. I think our front yard is ready to plant grass this Spring. Mandy and Grandpa showed up on the horses and took the girls for a horse ride, which they loved. Later that evening Shae came down with the stomach flu oh what a long night it was. She was sick through Sunday, and now she is feeling much better. We had an interesting weekend.
Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment.

Shae doesn't look to happy in this picture, but she really loved it.


Shaelynn and Mandy on Mandy's horse


Paeton and grandpa on grandma's horse

6 comments:

Olson Family said...

Oh man I look like I just woke up or something! Someone needs to wash their horse! I'm glad Shae is feeling better, now I can come over and visit!

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Good Luck with the yard. It looks good so far. How is school going?

jfarnsworth said...

Your girls are so adorable! Girls are great, aren't they? ;)

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Oh please, you don't go to bed before 11:00 anyway do you?

The Robinson's said...

So fun I love to walk the mall and I love the Olive Garden! Harlee is my horse girl for sure she gets on and wont get off. Don't worry about missing the not so happy post, I am sure that things will get better with time hopefully a short time and not a long time. Thanks.

Amanda said...

I'm so excited to visit! I can't wait. Your pics that Suzy took are so cute!!! How do I leave a comment/send a message that only you can read?