Okay so I was going to wait awhile before telling everyone, but I think most the family knows so I decided I'm going to let everyone else in on my secret. I am pregnant! Yes we are expecting a baby next summer. I'm so excited! I didn't think I would be this excited to be pregnant again ( that part I'm not) but I am excited to have a little baby(boy or girl doesn't matter, Ryan said I better pray for a girl so this wont be my last, he thinks if its a boy we are finished. I guess I will show him. Just kidding Ryan! I swore to everyone I was waiting until Paeton was 8 because she is such a handful but that obviously didn't happen. Anyways, that is our exciting news.
19 comments:
Oh Cassie, I can't believe you didn't tell me!! I am trying to go through everything I said the other night, I bet I said some dumb things about not wanting to have more kids, haha. It wasn't true anyway, but how exciting!! Congratulations!
I can't believe it took you so long!! You guys should have a dozen kids - they turn out so cute! Congratulations.
Yay! I am so excited for you. My mom told me and I've been waiting for you to announce it here so I could congratulate you!!!!
FYI I have told my husband about 1 month ago that I had a feeling you were pregers!!! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!!! CONGRATS!!! I am sooo excited for you!!!!
Congratulations! How fun for you guys! When are you due?
How fun! Congratulation- can't wait to hear if it is a boy or girl! Hope your feeling good.
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. We want one more baby but I have been putting it off for awhile now. Kids are so fun. Good luck with everything!
I know I already told you congratulations, but Congratulations again! I am glad it is you and not me! We won't be having any for a few more years. Good luck. I am going to have Katy's birthday party on Saturday the 22nd. We are going to meet at classic skating and go roller skating. I think at four but I will let you know for sure.
Ok, so I know said we were going to skating for Katy's b-day, but hold that thought. It costs like $75 to have a birthday party there. I will keep you posted as to what I am doing.
Hey Congrats! Three has been such an adjustment for me! Now is the best time to be pregnant! During the winter when it is not blistering hot!!! Hope everything goes ok!
woo hoo for you guys!!!! congrats on the baby and good luck with everything!! you're moving up to 3 kids i can't believe that!!
congrats I hope it's a girl so you guys will have more too. but I would really like to see a boy in there somewhere. I am so happy for you guys!!!!
Congrats. That is great news I hope everthing goes well. Kept me posted on everything I am really missing being pregnant, Hopefully it happens for me again soon. Congrats!!!
That is awesome news!! I am excited for you guys. Congrats and hope all goes well.
Congrats. If I would have known you were trying I could have lent you the book. JK
Congratulations! I am so excited for you, I just wish we lived closer, we probably won't ever see this one either. I hope it's a boy-you need one. You can always talk Ryan into having more later.
Congrats!! Three is fun. I will add you to my blog when I go private because I too like to see your cute family! We are going to have to get together sometime and catch up. I know life is busy so if you ever want to let me know.
Congratulations, we are so excited for you! When is your baby due? Can't wait to see you, hopefully for the Farnsworth Christmas party!
WHAT A BABY??? Haha Just kidding I just though I would comment cause you yelled at me for not! Love you!
Post a Comment