Saturday, May 2, 2009

What we have been up to

I havent had a lot of time to post, we have been so busy. First of all we got GRASS! I'm so excited, okay its only in the front yard but oh how nice it is. We put sod in the front yard. The back yard, well that is a different story. We have so many rocks. I have spent many hours picking up rocks, and I think its almost ready to plant seed. The back is much bigger than the front so we are trying seed in the back yard. My sister and her husband came down to help us lay the sod. Here are a few pictures :

This is my cute sister, she told me I better not put this picture in so I had to add it just for her.

This is my sisters little boy Trevin, he loves Paeton.


Last fall I planted tulips and they finally came up. I did a bag of variety of colors. I got red and yellow and one purple. Great variety bag, but they look so pretty.


Last Saturday Ryan's brother Rory invited us over to play rock band. Here are a few picture of Ryan and Shaelynn playing, we had so much fun.


Lastly, I finished one sememster of school. I get one week off which has came and gone and now I am starting my next semester. I am taking 15 credit hours in these next 12 weeks. Good thing it will be summer. I am going to be very busy.

6 comments:

Janille said...

It looks like you guys have been busy! Your lawn looks GREAT! I love your flowers too! Good Luck with Summer School! You are AMAZING! I am hoping to go back this year. We will see if I'm brave enough.

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Thanks for playhing Rockband with it. It was a blast. Good luck with school. Let me know if you need any help with your kids.

Me said...

I am so impressed! I want a yard so bad, I am going to show Rory this post and maybe he will get going on ours. I got your email about the preschool, thanks so much. I will be emailing you soon!

Olson Family said...

You're yard is definatley looking! It's not as big of a muddy mess! You better not be too busy with school this summer that you can't come hang out with me!

The Johnsons said...

N stuff!!

suzy said...

Your sister is pretty. I think she actually looks younger than she did 15 years ago. You guys look a lot alike. I didn't used to think so. Your house is so cute too. I love it.