Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm Going Back,and Pumpkins!

I'm Going Back to School. Ever since I was little I have always wanted to be a School Teacher. In college I did a lot of classes toward my education degree. After I got married I recieved my associates degree,then I went back to get my Early Childhood. After I had Paeton I returned once again to get the classes I need to apply for the program. Then I went to work at an elementary school, as a kindergarten overload tech. I worked for 2 years and loved it. Then I started a preschool when we moved here, I love working with the little kids. The decision was made and I applied for the teaching program and I start Nov 1. I am doing an online program, so I can still teach preschool and be home with my kids. I only have 2 days left of freedom, just kidding. I'm excited but I think its going to be a busy and tough 2 years.

PUMPKINS

We carved our pumpkins last night, the kids did so good at digging all the seeds out, after a few minutes Paeton took off. She told me to come get her from grandmas house when the face was ready. I ended up finishing her pumpkin.





4 comments:

Olson Family said...

UM.... I think I finished Paeton's pumpkin! I was such an artist, and I loved your bat! You tagged me twice! Thats not fair!

Moab Cozzens said...

Way to go Cassie!! You will be a great teacher and the school system needs teachers like you in it, so it's a perfect match. Good luck, you'll do great!

suzy said...

Good luck!! You will be such a good teacher. You already are, you are so patient!! That's the kind of teacher I want my kids to have cause they don't get it at home, at least not from me. I love your girls, your pics should be here soon and I will send them. Maybe we will drive them over, depending on when they come.

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Good luck with school, I'm glad you decided to go back and finish! You will be an awesome teacher.