Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Family Night

Last night we got together with some friends and Ryan's family and went on a buggy ride. Now this is my kid of horse riding, we had so much fun. We rode out to a place outside of Fountain Green it was so pretty. We roasted hotdogs and the sat around the campfire.









Mother's Day
I know I'm a little late, but I had to thank my wonderful girls and husband for my Mother's day present. Shaelynn has been bugging Ryan to take her all last week to get me a present. Friday he finally took them to Wal Mart, when they got home Paeton came running into the house. She said "Mom we got your mothers day present its an ipod and a movie". Shaelynn was so mad that she told me but she was so excited. I love my present they are such sweet girls and I love them so much. They did cute pictures for me all day on Sunday and they sang so pretty in church for the Mother's Day program. On Saturday I went and visited my mom, we had a fun day together. I went and bought some flowers to plant in my front yard in place of my tulips. I just wanted to tell my mom I love you and had a great day.

5 comments:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

That's so funny. I love how kids just can't keep secrets! What darling girls you have. I wish we lived closer so we could know them better. Glad you had a happy Mother's Day.

Olson Family said...

It was lots of fun! We will definately have to get them to do it again! I especially loved beating Ryan in a race! Glad you had a good mothers day!

Janille said...

Sounds like you had a good mothers day! I LOVE your present! Family night looks like it was a blast too!

Tam said...

Cass, I am glad that you spent some time with our mommy. She misses you so very very much. She misses the girls running around. They look forward to seeing them. I am glad that you went to visit. Glad you had a happy mom's day.

Jeni said...

What a fun outing! That is definitely my idea of a good time as well...can't beat hotdogs cooked in the great outdoors! :) Sounds like you had a perfect Mother's Day as well. I didn't even see you guys up here...next time stop in and say hello! We miss seeing you and kiddos around.