On Tuesday we went to the Taylor Swift Concert in Salt Lake. Shaelynn loves Taylor Swift, so when I found out she was coming to Salt Lake I decided to take her. We had a lot of fun. Mandy and my sister and her daughter went with us, we went out to dinner at Applebees and then to the concert. I didn't take Paeton because I thought she was too little but she was so sad that we left her. It was fun to just spend time with Shaelynn.

Me, Shaelynn and Mandy

Shaelynn enjoying the concert

Shaelynn and her cousin Makayla

Me and Shae

My sister Lori and her daughter Makayla

Shae and Mandy

Me and Shae after the concert

All of us after the concert
8 comments:
How fun! I didn't know she was coming or I would've taken my little sister. Shaelynn is getting so big...she is too cute. Glad you guys had a good time!
Yay! It was such a good time! I'm so glad that we went! She did a way good job! I'm gad you got Shaelynn out of the shirt though :)
Looks like a lot of fun. Sorry it didn't work out for Paeton to come and play. Hopefully she will get over ear infections. Yuck!
That looks like fun! I'm sure she LOVED it! It is good to have one on one time!
How fun! I hope I eventually get a girl so I can do fun things like that with her someday!
Really you have got to be the cutest mommy ever!!! How fun!!!
Looks like fun! Shaelynn looks really excited to be there, what a fun mom you are!
Pretty brave to spend the night with thousands of screaming girls.
Post a Comment