The girls performed there spring dance recital this week. It turned out so cute! Paeton had a daddy dance, her and Ryan were so cute. Paeton was so exctied to dance with her dad. Shaelynn did such a good job as usual. They both were rewarded medals at the end of the recital.
They are so cute! That is fun that Paeton got her daddy to dance with her! Maleea starts dance in June. We will see how that goes. You have such cute girls!
Wow your girls are so adorable and growing up! I can't believe Shae is done with Kindergarten already! I feel like we have not seen you and your cute family in forever! I was hoping to visit you last time we were down, but that visit got cut short when Larry fell off the roof but hopefully soon! We still have Grandma's Mother's day present! Well you all look like you are doing really good!
7 comments:
I love the costums they both look so cute. Looks like they had fun.
They are so cute! That is fun that Paeton got her daddy to dance with her! Maleea starts dance in June. We will see how that goes. You have such cute girls!
I remember Shaelyn dancing at the cabin when she could barely walk. I'll bet she's good! It was fun to see Ryan out there dancing - what a cute Daddy.
how fun for your girls! what a good sport ryan is that's so sweet!! your girls are adorable!
I LOVE those little daddy daughter dances, I especially love it when a daddy like Ryan who is SO not a dancer does it. It's just so cute.
I wish I could have been to both dances at once! Good thing my dad recorded it for us! They both looked really cute!
Wow your girls are so adorable and growing up! I can't believe Shae is done with Kindergarten already! I feel like we have not seen you and your cute family in forever! I was hoping to visit you last time we were down, but that visit got cut short when Larry fell off the roof but hopefully soon! We still have Grandma's Mother's day present! Well you all look like you are doing really good!
Post a Comment