Shaelynn graduated from kindergarten today. What a exciting day it was for her. She has been waiting for this day to come for some time now. She looked so cute, and did such a good job! Both of her grandparents were here for her special day. Thanks everyone for being there. Isn't she so pretty?
Wow, that happened fast. Next thing you know you will be facing your 18 year old baby's graduation from High School (ME). That is a day that is not so fun. What a beautiful graduate, Shaelynn. Congratulations!!
9 comments:
Good Job Shae! She is so cute. Her hair looks a lot lighter in the last pic--almost as light as Paeton's!
Congrats! That is so exciting, she is such a cute graduate!
She is gorgeous! Congratulations Shaelynn!
Wow, that happened fast. Next thing you know you will be facing your 18 year old baby's graduation from High School (ME). That is a day that is not so fun. What a beautiful graduate, Shaelynn. Congratulations!!
You are so good at doing your girls hair, it always looks so cute. If I move closer will you do mine and Gwens hair everyday?
Congrats to Shaelynn- She's growing up and is very beautiful.
I love the last picture of her! I'm sad I couldn't even be there!
Congrats to Shae! I don't want Katy to graduate. I wish she could stay three forever. I love her dress.
She is so BEAUTIFUL! Why do they have to grow up so fast? Tell her congrats!
Post a Comment