Happy Birthday! Paeton is 4 years old. I can't believe my baby is 4. She couldn't wait for August 23rd to come. When she woke up yesterday I told her it was August 23rd and she said "is it really, its my birthday". We are so mean that we made her wait all day to open her presents until grandma Taylor got here. She loved everything she got. She is such a pink fan, she asked for a pink scooter and a real pink horse. She also wanted a pink cake with pink frosting and horses on top. Since there is no such thing as pink horses we found her a pink stick horse that makes wonderful horse noises. She loved it, she didn't say another thing about the real pink horse. She got fun and cute presents thanks everyone, she had a great day.
Along with Paeton's Birthday it was my birthday too, I won't say how old I am but Paeton told everyone I was 30 and she was 4. We will say that it is false, and I am still a few years away from 30. I had a great day too, its always fun to share my day with my little girl. I got to have a bit of my own day Saturday, Ryan took me Saturday night out to dinner up north and to the mall.
Paeton a few days old

This is me a few hours old

Paeton and her pink horse

Paeton and her pink horse cake

This is me when at 4 years old!
7 comments:
That is so neat that you guys have the same birthday! What a great present! I LOVE the pictures! You guys look so much a like. I hope you had a great day too! Happy Birthday!
That's so crazy how much alike you guys look! Happy Birthday to you both.
Happy Birthday to both of you. I'm glad Paeton finally got her pink horse. Now Katy is going to want one.
Happy Birthday Cassie and Paeton! It only makes sense that your birthday is the same, since you look exactly the same!!
August is a hard month for me with Gwen and Joey's b-days 2 days apart. I feel bad for Ryan. Except I don't think men care if they ruin our birthdays. Just kidding. Happy late b-day.
Happy Birthday a little late. Paeton is so cute and looks so much like the picture of you!
I'm glad you both had a good birthday! I was the only nice one that would give Pae her present when she asked for it. Thats always the worst part, is having to wait!
Post a Comment