Today is Shaelynn's first day of 1st grade. She was so excited to go. She is excited to be a big kid now and be at school all day, and eat school lunch. It's going to be a little weird not having her around and I think Paeton is going to be going a little crazy until preschool starts not having Shae around.
Doesn't she look so cute?
6 comments:
I'm sad I didn't come over before work this morning to see her. She looks cute in her new clothes and her favorite pants!
First grade! Wow, how time flies. Hope she loves it!
How fun! She looks so happy! Is it as hard to send them to 1st grade?
Oh my lands, do they have lockers in first grade?? She's getting WAY too big. She's so beautiful. Good job, Ryan and Cassie.
She looks adorable. When does preschool start for you? I start next week and am a little nervous. I might be emailing you for advice, just to give you warning in advance!
Wow. Can't believe you are in the 1st grade. You look beautiful for your first day of school. We love you. Pae will miss you until she starts school. Love you, Grandma and Grandpa Taylor
Post a Comment