Thursday, August 13, 2009

She Did It

This happened over a month ago but with everything going on this summer I didn't get it posted. Now is the time to post it. Paeton can ride her bike without training wheels. It was the easiest thing ever for her. We finally talked daddy into taking the training wheels off and off Paeton went. We did have a few crashes, but she got right back on and tried it again. After over a month of riding it she is a pro.













9 comments:

Olson Family said...

Still kinda scares me, but she is good! Now we just got to get her to ride the Zebra bike without training wheels.

Chavonne said...

Hooray for independence!

Shauntel said...

Go girl! We are just barely getting J.R. to ride his bike with training wheels! He is so stubborn!

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Good girl! She's too big! You need to stop encouraging this kind of thing, Cassie, don't let her grow up too much!

Dalen and Tiffany said...

yaaa paeton!

Scott said...

I'm still working on just riding the bike!!

Scott said...

Sorry. I am on my dad's computer. That was from Trina.

Tiffany Noyes said...

That is awesome, that is crazy. The last time I saw your little girl you were living in Foxborough...forever ago LOL. your girls are adorable.

Brittany said...

Congrats!