Monday, August 3, 2009

August 3, 2001

8 Wonderful Years!

10 comments:

Moab Cozzens said...

Congrats to you, too! Your wedding was the perfect way to spend our anniversary. And I couldn't have found anyone better to share that day with than you two. Happy forever after to you guys.

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Congratulations!!! Hope you guys have a great day! You two are clearly made for each other, I don't know anybody else who could out up with Ryan for as long as you have!!

Olson Family said...

It's been so wonderful cause you have such a wonderful sister in law right? ha Love both of you!

Chavonne said...

Aww. You guys are cute! I saw that on the calendar and wondered how many years--WOW! Happy Anniversary!

Me said...

Congratulations! That is awesome, you guys are such a cute couple!

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Congratulations! Hope you guys had a fun day.

Janille said...

CONGRATS! I hope you guys had a great day!! TODAY is my 9 year Anniversary. It is a GOOD month for a wedding!

Monsen3 said...

Congrats! We just hit our 4 years. Hey I think I wrote your email down wrong. Could you sent it to my email at
hgilson_99@yahoo.com so that I can invite you to my blog. THanks

suzy said...

Haha...you're like a little kid. We always said you would be the first to get married and you were.

Brittany said...

Congrats guys!