Friday, August 17, 2012

Back in April

I forgot to post these pictures and since I use this as my journal I wanted to post this. Clear back in April Ryan went on a horse ride out on the San Rafael. It was a long ride! Like a twenty mile ride. He decided to take our dog zeek with him. Well he ended up losing zeek on the ride. Ryan had a hard time telling me that he had lost our dog zeek and that he was headed home and leaving him some where out on the desert. I had to break the news to the girls and it was a total meltdown! They were crying for hours. Well the next day Shaelynn decided she wanted to go look for zeek so her and Ryan headed back over there and started out on foot looking for him. They talked to a lot of people but couldn't find him. They came home empty handed. We had finally decided he was lost for good, until the next day a lady called Ryan and said she had found zeek.   We took the girls out of school and headed over to get our dog. The poor thing was so sore from running in that hot sand and dehydrated. Did I mention that it was like 90 degrees out on the desert. Well after we picked him up we decided to go back out to the desert and explore.  The girls were so happy to have their dog back and I think me and Ryan were too!   






1 comment:

Heidi Johnson said...

Such a happy day for those girls!