Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Paeton

On August 23rd, Paeton turned 7!  7 years ago I was sitting in the hospital on my birthday having my 2nd child.  I love sharing this special day with this girl.  She is so good at making sure everyone knows its my birthday too. She doesn't want me to be forgotten.  She asked for a flip flop cake, and my sister in law Heidi makes awesome cakes so we asked her if she could make it.  It turned out so cute!  Paeton loved it!  Paeton had to go to school all day on her birthday. I took in cookies for a birthday treats into her class.  Later that evening we had cake and ice cream and opened presents.  She got spoiled like always.  I can't believe my little girl is 7.  Time is going by way too fast! 




This crazy girl sat in her cake!

 

2 comments:

Me said...

What a cute cake and what a cute girl! Happy Birthday to both of you!

Heidi Johnson said...

I can't look at that cake it drive me nuts that the flip flop straps were falling over!!!!! But I am glad that you both had a good birthday! Paeton sure was a happy girl on her birthday I am glad we got to come over!