Paeton had pet day today. She really wanted to bring her horse Midnight. Or should I say Mandy's horse(which she stole from Mandy). She talked her uncle Trevor into helping her bring her horse down to the school so she could show her class. She rode her horse to school today. I thought it was funny watching her ride to school on a horse, that only happens in very small towns. I love that she thinks her horse is a pet and decided that is what she wanted to bring to show.
Prescott Sealing Day
9 years ago



2 comments:
You should still say Mandy's horse :) I just let her use it :) Glad she loves her so much and takes care of her for me!
What little girl doesn't dream of taking her pet horse to school for show and tell? That would be awesome!
Post a Comment