Wednesday, August 22, 2012

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school! My girls were so excited to go to school. They wanted to wear their new clothes so bad. Shaelynn is in 4th grade! I can't believe she is old enough to be a 4th grader.Her teacher is Miss.Anderson.   Paeton is in 1st grade!  Her teacher is Mrs. Monsen.  She is gone all day, this is going to be a little bit of an adjustment for me and Kaecee, we were so used to having Paeton here with us every afternoon. Kaecee had a hard day today without her sisters. She asked all day if it was time to go get her sisters. She thinks she gets to go to preschool, so she will be happy when I start up.








3 comments:

Heidi Johnson said...

They look beautiful as always!

Olson Family said...

I LOVE Paeton's pose at the door!! They both look so cute! I can't believe how old they are getting. I sure love them!

Moab Cozzens said...

Wow, Shae is getting SO tall!! I miss back to school days . .