Monday, June 9, 2008

Busy Weekend






This last weekend seemed like it went by so fast. On Saturday we spent the day working at our house. Ryan and I put all the cement board down in the kitchen and dining room. It took us all day, and we aren't even close to being ready to tile. The house is moving right along I had to take a picture to show the progress.


Shaelynn and Paeton got to go ride horses while we worked. Paeton asks daily when she gets to go ride her horse, now she just knows the answer she says Saturday. She doesn't understand what Saturday is but she knows its the day we always go to Fountain Green. Shaelynn has learned to ride her horse all by herself. She handles him very well, better than I do. Paeton doesn't wont anyone on with her but is too little to just let her go by herself.

5 comments:

whitneys said...

i can't believe how far your house has come. it's going to be beautiful! that's awesome that your girls know how to ride horses.

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Oh my, look at that house! It looks a lot like an actual house now! That's amazing that Paeton can ride a horse so well, I'm impressed!

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

I feel bad for you guys. Laying tile is the worse ever. I am so glad we are done with that. You are going to be really excited when you are in your house, but that's not the end of the work. Good luck with the yard!

Moab Cozzens said...

Cassie - It's Carri. Your house looks so good - not at all as small as you were telling me it was going to be :) Your girls are still beautiful, but getting big too fast!

The Robinson's said...

Cassi
I am not sure if you remember me I lived in the same apartments when you had Shaelynn. I was just looking at others blogs and found yours. Check mine out if you would like. www.therobinsonfew.blogspot.com
BreAnna