Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to all you fathers. I just wanted to say a quick thank you to a couple of the most wonderful men I know.

First to my husband Ryan he is the best! Words cannot describe what a great husband father and friend he is. He provides for us and has built us such a beautiful home. Since we have started building this house Ryan has put sooooo many hours into our house. He drives an hour to work every day and works 8 hours than he goes to our house and works and than drives an hour home. He is such a hard worker! He gave me the two cutest little girls ever. He is a great dad to his girls and they love him so much especially when he takes them to ride the horses. He is also my best friend, I love that he still finds time to take me on dates once in awhile. I count my blessings daily that I have him. Thank you for everything Ryan we love you!

Next to my Dad, what a wonderful dad I have. He supported 8 children, Wow! I don't know how you did it. While growing up my friends loved my dad, he was the cool dad. My dad has taken care of my girls for the past 3 years while I worked and went to school. He is always willing to do whatever it takes to help us out. He let us move into his home and live in his basement while Ryan finished school, and than to build a house. These past 3 years we have became so close. He is a great listener and friend. I'm so happy I have my dad. Thanks dad for everything you did for me. You have been a big example to me and my girls. I love you so much!

Next to father of my husbad... Kim, I have the best inlaws ever. They have welcomed me into their home and made me feel so welcome. Kim is such a hard worker, I know where Ryan learned it from. He is always willing to help us out especially with our house. Shaelynn and Paeton love to go to papa johnsons house, he spoils them. Paeton loves to be packed around by papa. He loves his grandkids and his family. Thank you Kim for raising Ryan to be the man he is and for loving me and my girls. We love you!

No comments: