Thursday, June 5, 2008

We got a puppy





Here is our new puppy. The girls were so excited about there new dog. We haven't found a name for him yet, we just got him last night. Ryan sent me the picture of the ad yesturday so while driving to Salt Lake for a wedding I bought a puppy without even seeing it. I had my niece go pick it up so when I got home last night I had a cute present awaiting me. The girls had lots of fun all day with it while I was gone. Thanks daddy for letting us have a dog!

6 comments:

Kimbrey said...

That is THE cutest dog I have seen! I love the curly hair on the ears. I think when I get a dog, I want it to look like that!

whitneys said...

Yea for you guys! I had a dog like that growing up. Have fun with it!

Olson Family said...

Your crazy! How come you didn't tell me you got a dog? It looks like the dog off Lady and The Tramp.

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Cute! How fun is that! Wow, Ryan does have a soft side!

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

I bet your girls love it. I'm not doing do good in the non-human department. I got flowers for mother's day and they are dieing, my kitty ran away, I don't think I will try my luck with a dog! It's a good thing my two kids are still alive!

suzy said...

Aww, how cute. It does look like Lady. I can't believe how much your little girl looks like you! You should post pictures side by side of her and of you when you were little. We were just on a nice Sunday drive and saw a dog killing a cat in the street. It was horrifying. It was a big mean dog though.