


Paeton loves to cook! Every time I start cooking she is right there. She is a really big helper, but she always seems to make an extra big mess and it takes forever to make the simplest thing. I love the special time we have together when we cook I just hope that she will always want to help me.



9 comments:
Aiden isn't quite big enough to actually help yet, but he loves to sit up on the counter while I cook, and he freaks and HAS to watch when I turn on the kitchenaid mixer.
I can't get enough of you and your very own mini me. I can't believe that two little girls could look so opposite. You look just like the day I met you in 7th grade, it is so weird that you cook dinner and have kids. Don't you hate hearing that? I just can't believe we are as old as we are.
Cassie! Its been a long time, I am glad I found your blog. Your little girls are so cute - Shaelynn is so big! If you want to check out my blog it is cookeninnv.blogspot.com
I wish Katy liked to cook. I try to have her help me, but she just isn't interested
Paeton is so cute! It looks like you guys had fun. My kids love to help too, Kadee always cracks the eggs all over my counter, what a mess!
I want to climb right up on the counter and cook! It looks like so much more fun from up there.
I am great thank you. How are you? It has been a really long time. Your little ones are really cute too. So where are you living and what have you been up too? Email me
bre_robinson@hotmail.com
Bre
You and your girls are just darling! Can't wait to see you all at the cabin.
Hey I was just blog jumping and found you guys! I can't believe how big Shaelynn is!!! I hope you don't mind. If you want check out our blog at www.thecottamfamily.blogspot.com
Cory and Adri
Is it ok if we add you to our friends list?
Post a Comment