Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Swimming





We went swimming! I took the girls down to the pool yesterday, we had a lot of fun. It was such a nice day to go swimming. We all came home with sunburns and yes we used sunscreen. Shaelynn and Paeton tanned right up today and I'm just hurting really bad. I think summer has finally arrived!

4 comments:

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

I love to take Katy swimming. She has so much fun. I am going on Friday if you are going to be down here and want to come.

Olson Family said...

Thanks for coming to lunch today! Your gilrs made my day! I love them so much. Thanks again Love you!

whitneys said...

yea for the warmer weather. it looks like your girls had a blast! too bad about the sunburns though that's never fun.

Me said...

Your girls are so cute! Our houses are indentical! When did you start building. We are painting the house ourselves and it is such a pain! I love that your garage is a little bit bigger, I really wish we would have done that!