We had a fun packed weekend. On Friday the 4th Me, Shaelynn, and Paeton spent the afternoon with Ryan's parents and sisters. We went shopping and out to lunch. That evening my family had dinner at my brothers house. Ryan and my brother got to play a game of basketball and I played a game of volleyball with Shaelynn. We watched the fireworks and played with sparklers. After the fireworks while cleaning up my brother thought it would be funny to dump water all over me. To get revenge we ganged up on him and needless to say he won and I ended up in the pool in my clothes. Shae and Pae thought that was way fun and decided to join me.
Johnson Family Reunion
On Saturday we headed up to the mountain for the Johnson's family reunion. It was so nice to be up at the cabin, its the first time we have been this year. I love the mountain, its so pretty and peaceful. Ryan and I took a hike in the afternoon and than we played a game of paintball. I have never played before but man it was fun. I really want to go play again, I hope we don't have to wait for the next reunion to play again. We sat around the campfire and roasted marshmallows and made smores.







4 comments:
What a good sport to try it paintball. I always thought it would be fun but I never dare. Maybe one day! I am too much of a wimp!
Your 4th looks like you all had a great time. I can't believe how big Shae is, crazy how fast time goes by.
Bre
I missed the paintball. I've been before and it is a lot of fun. They have a place down here. We should go sometime.
I had fun playing paintball with you- even though you made it almost impossible to cross into your side.
Post a Comment