Saturday Shaelynn and Paeton got to be the parade. Shaelynn rode her horse and Paeton at the last minute rode grandmas horse. We didn't plan of having Paeton ride but she insisted so you got to love the shorts and the boy boots we borrowed at the last minute because she had to be like Shae with the boots. They loved being the center of attention at the parade. They looked so cute! Grandpa got to walk in the parade to make sure no problems arose with the horses cause Ryan was was playing in the mens tournament of softball that day.





After the parade they got to eat popsicles under the tree with their cousins Wyatt and Katie to cool offf, afterwards we went to the park and enjoyed the day they had all kids of booths set up where the kids got to get their face painted and play on each of the different activities set up. Later that afternoon we celebrated Mandy's 20th birthday. Happy Birthday Mandy we hope you had a great birthday! They ended the fun day with fireworks which we skipped out on after we lost our softball game we headed home exhausted after a fun packed week!




6 comments:
What cute girls! They are so big and brave to be riding horses around all by themselves (I know their grandpa was around to help if needed, but still!). I'm really jealous that Shaelynn has her own horse! I've always wanted one of MY own.
Thank you for the shirt. I loved it. I hope you guys had fun. You did good playing softball. I hope you had fun. Can't wait for next year :)
I love seeing pictures of your family! Shaelynn is so gorgeous and Paeton is so dang cute, I just want to pinch those squishy cheeks! When you move into your new house we should meet halfway sometimes and visit. How far away from you is Mount Pleasant? I love going to the drive in there, do you ever go?
sounds like a fun filled week!! your girls look so small on top of those big horses. that's fun that they know how to ride!
Sounds like a fun weekend. The countdown to the house begins...I can't believe you guys will be in in a couple weeks, I'm super jealous. We aren't far behind, I got my countertops last week! To answer your question about the wall, I wanted an 8 ft wall there, but the framers decided to frame it all the way up, so it goes to the vaulted ceiling. Sorry for the long comment.
I seen you had left a comment on Tiff's blog, so I decided to leave one on yours. Your house looks great. I really like your cabinets too =). Your little cowgirls are way cute!!
Post a Comment