Monday, July 7, 2008

I've been tagged

4 things I was doing 10 years ago...

1. I was going into my junior year of high school.
2. I was 15 almost 16.
3. I Couldn't drive or date yet even though I was almost a junior.
4. I was hanging out with my friends.


4 things I was doing 5 years ago...

1. I had just had a baby girls 5 months earlier.
2. Being a mom.
3. Being a wife.
4. Working at the Boy Scouts store with my daughter.


4 Things I did yesterday...

1. Went to Dalen and Tiffany's baby blessing
2. Went to the park for lunch after the blessing
3. Visited with family.
4. Took a really long nap.


4 Shows I watch regularly


1. Good things Utah
2. Wildfire ( which is off the air now)
3. High School Musical (thanks to Shaelynn)
4. News


4 people I tag

1. Mandy
2. Trina
3. Jill
4. Melanie

2 comments:

suzy said...

So I wanted to ask you how you felt about being the youngest in our grade. Did you hate it? Because Gwens b-day is 2 days before yours. (Joey's bday is the same as yours) I am leaning towards putting her forward so that she's the youngest in her class. Joey was opposite, his parents waited to put him in so he was the oldest in his class. But I think it's different for a girl. Any advice??

whitneys said...

I can't believe it's been that long. it feels just like yesterday where i was coming to visit you at the boy scout store and we were girl talking. Now look at us we're wives, mothers and wow life is different.