Okay so I have Santa Clause and I have the Easter Bunny down but the Tooth Fairy was something I wasn't ready for. Shaelynn is 5 1/2 years old, I know its the time that kids start loosing teeth. My kindergartners were loosing them left and right toward the end of the year. I just wasn't ready for my own child to have it happen. Plus she isn't even in Kindergarten yet. Last night she was eating and I was doing laundry and she came up and handed me a tooth. I knew it was loose and we had tried to get her to let us look at it but she wouldn't have anything to do with it. She thought that it was bad to loose her teeth and then she thought that the tooth fairy would forget her. Last night I had to do some checking to find out what the going rate of the tooth fairy was so the tooth fairy would know and not mess it up. In the end it all worked out and she is so excited to have a visit from the tooth fairy last night. Here comes the fun of loosing more teeth and experiencing more first with Shaelynn!
Prescott Sealing Day
9 years ago



1 comment:
Congrats! I am a little nervous for those times. The tooth fairy here in cedar isn't so smooth sometimes if ya know what I mean! However, I too am so excited for more firsts.
P.S. How much is the going rate?
Post a Comment