My kitchen countertops are in! My kitchen is really looking like a kitchen now. We put granite countertops in and it is so pretty. I feel really spoiled to be having such a beautiful house. I can't wait to move in, it sounds like only a few weeks left and we will be moving in.
Prescott Sealing Day
9 years ago



4 comments:
I'm excited for you guys to move in. Your house is very pretty. I love the cabinets even though Ryan is a little dumb and doesn't!
Its a beautiful kitchen! I am jealous of the size of it! So where is your new house?
Wow! Your kitchen is so big and so pretty. We are so jealous! I just keep thinking, our time is coming....hopefully.
Cassie your kitchen looks great. Tell ryan your the one who is in there more so you have to love it, haha!!! Beau said he saw you. I am jealous!! We miss you. He also noted that you tried to get it out of him, what our baby is, you are great. I told you he is not leaking a word, huh. He is funny. We hope to be able to get together with sometime. Maybe after my baby is born and you move in we could come see you!!! We miss you.
Post a Comment